What We Do
Document -> Implement -> Verify
It is our mantra for a successful ISO 9000 or TS 19649 or ISO 14000 quality management program. Key attributes of an effective quality management programs can be summarized as :
- Consistent quality
- Reduced cost of quality
- Continuous improvement in efficiency and productivity
Management challenges are numerous because of stringent compliance requirements and the time and effort required to prepare for an audit. There are a number of cost elements which add upto a significant financial burden on the organization and drain resources away from other high priority goals.
ISOflow, a cloud based suite of products for managing all aspects of a world class quality system : docISO to manage all the documents including Policies, Procedures, Work Instructions, Drawings; processISO to automate and track corrective action and other business processes; and auditISO to verify compliance and monitor effectiveness through reports and dashboards.
ISOflow is an enterprise wide technology and data foundation for reducing the cost of implementation and compliance audit , provide a workflow automation foundation for change management and a data foundation for continuous improvement.
ISOflow helps organizations build a solid technology and data based foundation for managing ISO900, ISO14000 and TS19649 quality system across the enterprise and the supply chain.
Our framework for document control can be customized to build a cloud based web application with the following key capabilities
- A Microsoft Azure cloud based document management system
- Share documents across different geographical locations
- A workflow automation engine for revision process management
- Share documents and drawings with customers and suppliers
- Manage documents and drawings across global supply chain
- Full text document search capabilites
- Compatible with MS Office, PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP
Based on workflow automation technology, auditISO can be used to lock in a quality process and execute them repetitively. There are numerous benefits to using auditISO versus the tradional paper, email and phone calls-
- Implement ECN processes
- Implement PPAP processes
- Including customers and suppliers in processes flows
- Maintain process integrity
- Easily track the progress and status
- Record the data for complaince audits
- Reduce process cycle times
- Reduce cost of process administration
To know more about how auditISO framework can be customized for your document control needs, please contact us for a presentation.
Compliance audit and verifcation is a big part of the overall cost of the quality program. By developing key performance metrics and monitoring them, auditISO provides robust continuous improvement platform.
- Use powerful data visualization for monitoring quality KPI’s
- Monitor trends and patterns to identify non-compliance for preventive action
- Drill down for root cause analysis